After making your first sale it is time to ship the product.
Sellers are responsible for shipping their sold items to buyers. If you’re using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for making sure that your buyers receive the item(s) they purchased from your shop.
By selling on Wolkify, you agree to:
- Provide an accurate “ships from” address.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in your listings.
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 30 days of purchase, unless agreed otherwise with the buyer.
- Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so make sure to ship to the address listed on the order.
- Mark the order as shipped when you ship it. Remember that you may only mark an order as shipped after you actually have shipped it. When you mark an order as shipped, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping.
In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on the order. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a complaint against your shop.